1 Inch Positive Displacement Double Diaphragm Pump
The Husky 1050 has a 1 inch (25.4 mm) connection and is available in aluminum, polypropylene, conductive polypropylene, PVDF, stainless steel and hastelloy.
The Husky 1050 air-operated diaphragm pump features a stall-free low pulsation air valve which provides a smooth and rapid changeover.
The one-piece center section eliminates leaks and reduces maintenance on Husky pumps when compared to other diaphragm pumps.
- 30% more efficient than the market leader
- 20% increase in fluid flow compared to the Husky 1040
- Up to 5 times longer diaphragm life compared to other double diaphragm pumps in its class
- Expanded material offering to handle endless applications
- Up to 5 times longer diaphragm life compared to other air-operated diaphragm pumps in its class.
- Expanded material offering to handle endless applications.
- Spring loaded, externally serviceable pilot valves for faster change over and reduced pulsation.
- Offered in ATEX configuration.
|Maximum Fluid Flow:||50 gpm (189 lpm)|
|Maximum Fluid Discharge Pressure:||125 psi (8.6 bar, 0.86 MPa)|
|Maximum Size Pumpable Solids:||1/8 in (3.2 mm)|
|Fluid Displacement Per Cycle:||0.17 g (0.64 liters)|
|Max. Flow Rate (l/min)||189.00|
|Max. Input Pressure (psi)||125|
|Max. Output Pressure (psi)||125.00|
|Fluid to Air Ratio||1:1|
|Air Inlet Size||1/2" NPT(F)|
|Pump Inlet/ Outlet Size||1" Flange (End)|
|Max. Pump Speed||280 cpm|
|Fluid Section Material||Polypropylene|
|Centre Section Material||Polypropylene Standard Air Valve (NPT)|
|Porting||Polypropylene End Flange ANSI/DIN|